Our strategic national public relations firm builds strong brands and great reputations.
The Axia Public Relations firm is one of the nation's fastest-growing national public relations firms, with PR professionals working with clients across America. Axia earns positive national coverage for start-up, medium and large clients like Dave & Buster's, Verizon and Miller Lite. Beyond the United States, the Axia team has international PR experience and years of work with companies like Anheuser-Busch, IBM, British Airways, Disney, Hilton, HP, New York Life, Pizza Hut, H&R Block, Semiconductor Industry Association, Web.com, Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, Marble Slab Creamery and Qdoba Mexican Grill. USA Today, The Today Show, Fox News, CNN, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Cosmopolitan, Vogue and other national media outlets cover our clients, their products, services, ideas, opinions and innovations.
As advertising budgets and newsrooms shrink, positive news coverage about your company and its products, services, ideas, opinions and experts becomes more valuable, competitive and more critical to your company's success. Our public relations firm specializes in media relations, social media, corporate communications, reputation management, crisis communications, executive media training, thought leadership, speaking engagements and award recognition. The Axia Public Relations agency can get your news and products in national, regional and targeted industry trade news outlets.
The Axia Public Relations agency gets clients in the national news:
And doing great work for great clients has earned our national public relations firm prestigious awards:
- PRWeek "Rising Stars of Public Relations"
- FPRA Dick Pope Grand Golden Image Award
- Edward Lowe Foundation Companies To Watch nominee
- O'Dwyer's PR Report high-tech firms
- The Business Journal's "Best Places to Work in Northeast Florida" and "Top Northeast Florida Advertising, Marketing and PR Agencies"
- United Way Circle of Honor Platinum Award
- Jacksonville Magazine's Top 25 "Companies That Care"
- Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year
- Rotary International Service Award